Tips & Tricks for Committee Chairs
1. Supplies – Please check the PTA supply closet before purchasing any supplies. This closet contains materials intended for PTA use (including utensils, paper goods, tables, tickets and party supplies).
2. PTA Board Member – Committee chairs and members should not hesitate to reach out to Board Members at the beginning of the year to get acquainted or at any time for guidance or assistance.
3. Volunteers – Committee chairs should feel free to ask for extra volunteers to help with their committees.
4. Receipts and Reimbursement – See PTA Documents and Forms to print receipt and/or reimbursement forms.
5. Announcements or Flyer Distribution